S.C Lorivas Solutions S.R.L, Romanian legal person, with headquarters in Dârza locality, Găvanei Street, no. 98-1A, Crevedia commune, Dâmboviţa county and having a working place in Bucharest, Surorilor Street, no. 30, 2nd floor, apartment 7, sector 1, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J15 / 197/2016, CUI 35656378, committed to respect the privacy of visitors and users of our site www.starfamily.ro.
S.C Lorivas Solutions S.R.L. will manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide to us, in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and Free Movement of such Data, as amended and supplemented and of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector. The following provisions in this document also comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in force since May 25, 2018.
1. Subject of processing of personal data
This information document applies to the processing of personal data of:
- Our contract partners - clients called "trading partners"
- Visitors and users of our website https://www.starfamily.ro, called "users".
2. How and what personal data we collect
Our company collects and processes your personal data when you contact us and our activity, such as the information provided by completing the form on our web site, by telephone, e-mail, personal transmission with your visit to the agency headquarters or in any other way. This may also include information you provide when reporting a problem related to the operation of our website.
The information you provide may include:
- Name and surname
- The address
- E-mail Address
- Phone number
- Professional experience (in the case of contract partners - candidates)
- Personal photo (in the case of contract partners - candidates)
- General health data (in the case of contract-candidates)
- General data related to the legal situation (for candidates)
- CNP (in the case of contract partners - individuals)
- Banking data (for contractual partners - individuals and legal entities)
- Tax identification code (in the case of contract partners - legal entities)
- Other information as appropriate.
We will not collect or process sensitive personal data related to you (such as information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious confession or philosophical beliefs, life or sexual orientation), unless we are obliged to do so by law and / or if you have provided your explicit consent separately.
We automatically collect the following data every time you visit our web page:
a. Technical data:
- IP / Internet address - used to connect your PC / device to the internet
- Connection information - The type and browser used, the time zone, the browser type, the operating system, the device type, and the mobile device brand. This data can be collected and processed on our behalf through third-party cookies. More information about this can be found on the page About Cookies;
b. Data about your visit:
- uniform URLs for complete resource location (URL)
- clicks to, through, and from our websites (including date and time)
- viewed or searched information (pages, articles and categories accessed / read, web page loading speed, time spent on certain pages, display / download errors)
- the average number of articles viewed on our web pages
- page interaction information (such as scrolling, mouse clicks and crossings)
- methods used to navigate the page
- user behavior data, phone numbers used for calling, or e-mail addresses used to contact us
In some cases, we may obtain your personal data (for example: name and surname, email address, phone number, personal description, photo, age, sex, but not limited to) from third parties , such as business partners. For example, we may obtain your personal information by referring to a current partner.
In the event that we obtain your personal data from a third party, we will provide you with all relevant processing information as soon as possible but in any case no later than one month after you have obtained your personal data, including the categories of personal data undergoing processing, the purpose of the processing and its legal basis.
3. How we use personal data and the legal basis of the processing
We may process your personal data in the following situations:
- we have to execute a contract that we have concluded with you;
- we must comply with a legal obligation;
- when necessary for our legitimate (or third party) interests and for your interests (for example, for fraud detection and prevention, or for IT security and networks), unless your fundamental rights have priority against these interests;
- if it is necessary to protect your vital interests (or the vital interests of others);
- and / or if it is necessary for the public interest or for official purposes.
Most often, we will use your personal information in the following situations:
a. Users and clients (individuals):
For the purpose of providing services and making payments on the basis of the contract we can process your personal data, such as identification data, contact details, banking data.
This processing is based on the execution of a contract to which the users are part or a legal obligation that is imposed on us.
We may process your personal information so that we can provide you with information about the services that we believe you are interested in, so if you are an existing customer, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone (including SMS) with information about our offers. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can cancel by sending us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
b. Users and customers (legal entities):
For the purpose of providing services and making payments based on concluded contracts, we may process your personal data, such as identification data, business contact details, bank details, and tax identification code. This processing is based on:
- performing a contract that you, as a trading partner, are a party to
- legal obligations imposed on us
- our legitimate interest
In some cases, we process personal data such as names and contact details of employees or contractors of trading partners for the purposes of communications relating to the execution of a particular contract with the trading partners.
As a trading partner, we can provide you with communications about our new offers. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can cancel by sending us an email to [email@example.com].
We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent to that effect.
4. How and to whom we disclose your personal data
In our company, only a limited number of staff members, such as the Sales - Recruitment Services department and the IT department, have access to your personal data. These staff members are subject to confidentiality obligations with respect to personal data.
Appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect personal data. Our company staff members have the right to manage their personal data only by following the company's instructions and regulations and, if necessary, in relation to service responsibilities.
Personal data may be communicated to governmental authorities and / or law enforcement agencies if required by applicable law or if necessary to exercise our rights, including conditions of use, or to protect our legitimate interests in accordance with applicable laws.
Your personal data will be communicated, with your consent, only to the person you are going to work with, in accordance with your purpose.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties, including:
- service providers that provide administrative, professional and technical support to our company;
- business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the execution of all the contracts we conclude with you;
- analysis and search engine providers that help us improve and optimize our website.
We may also disclose personal information, external consultants (eg lawyers, accountants, auditors) when the situation so requires. We make a prior assessment of the selection of third-party service providers and require these service providers to maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect and process personal data only according to our company's instructions.
5. Storing your personal data and transferring abroad
The collected data are physically hosted on a web server located within the European Union and in the European Economic Area, under the management of HostX - InsideMedia SRL, which meets industry standards and security standards. However, certain information collected by third parties through cookies (for example, through Google Analytics) will generally serve traffic from a data center closest to where the traffic originates. This means that such information, including ad traffic, can be managed by servers located in the EEA and can be transferred outside the EEA. For more information, see the Cookies Policy.
In addition, your personal data can be transferred and stored in a location outside the EU and the EEA. When your personal data is transferred from your own country to another country, the laws that protect your personal data in the country to which the information is transferred may be different, providing you with a narrower protection than those in your country of residence.
6. Your rights
According to the law no. 677/2001 and the General Regulation on Data Protection at European level no. 679/2016, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to request confirmation that your personal data is processed or not by us and provide you with a copy thereof, if applicable;
- the right to rectification, meaning the right to obtain inaccurate data rectification and to fill in your personal data that is incomplete, including by providing additional information to you;
- the right to delete the data ("Right to be forgotten") - meaning that in situations specifically governed by law (especially if you withdraw consent or if it is found that your personal data has been illegally processed ), you have the right to obtain from our company the deletion of your data;
- the right to portability, through which you may ask us to transfer part of your personal data to you or to other entities;
- the right to oppose processing of your personal data (for example, the use of processing for direct marketing purposes or certain decisions taken only by automated processing (including profile creation);
- the right to withdraw your consent, if you have requested your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent without any negative effect on you.
- the right to oppose is your right to oppose data processing in certain cases, including the creation of profiles (direct marketing, scientific or statistical research, legitimate interest of the operator, public interest or resulting from the exercise of the public authority with which the operator is invested ).
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, meaning the right to obtain from our company the restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain situations governed by law (especially if you contest the accuracy of the data or if which processing is illegal, but you will oppose the deletion of the data). In these situations, with the exception of storage, data will no longer be processed.
- the right to file a complaint with us or the competent authorities.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact persons listed below in point 12.
7. How long do we keep your personal data
We intend to retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for a period not exceeding the period required to meet the purposes listed in this document and / or required by applicable law in accordance with the applicable legal minimum retention periods and / or as necessary to exercise our legitimate rights (and the legitimate rights of others).
If you are a trading partner, we will retain your personal data during the course of your contractual relationship with you.
If we process your personal data under your consent, such personal data will be processed only for the period of your consent, unless you withdraw or limit your consent before the expiration of that period. In such cases, we will cease processing of that personal data for the relevant purposes, subject to any legal obligation to process such personal data and / or our need to process such personal data for the purposes of our legitimate rights (including the legitimate rights of others).
8. Data security. Protective measures
We keep your data on servers hosted by third parties using appropriate technical measures designed to protect your personal data and prevent unauthorized access.
The contractual relationships we have with our hosting companies include obligations on organizational and technical security of personal data.
It will be the responsibility of keeping confidentiality of all means of authentication (such as passwords) used by you to access parts of our websites.
Data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure. While we will do our best to protect your data, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; you take the risk when submitting any information. Once we receive your data, we will use strict procedures and security features (such as the implementation of SSL certificates to encrypt the content of web pages) to prevent unauthorized access to and theft of information.
9. Privacy of minors
Our company does not knowingly collect through its personally identifiable website personal data from people under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian notices that his children have provided us with their personal data, they must inform us shortly. If we find that a person under the age of 16 has provided us with personal data, we will destroy this information from all places where they appear immediately, unless the parent or guardian consents in a way explicitly on the processing of our child's personal data by our company.
10. Links to other webpages
Our web pages may contain external links to other web pages that our company does not control. After clicking on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party website.
11. Cookies and Social Communication Modules
This processing is based on your consent expressed on our website or through the settings in your browser.
For detailed information about the cookies we use, how long we use them, and the purposes for which we use them, please see our Cookies Policy.
Our website can include social communication features such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or Youtube buttons. These features can collect information about you, such as the IP address and websites you visit, and set a cookie file to allow it to function properly. The processing of this information through interactions with these services is subject to the confidentiality policy of the company providing them.
12. How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data or if you want to exercise your right, you can do it in the following ways:
- You can contact the Privacy Officer of S.C Lorivas Solutions S.R.L at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send a letter, to the attention of the Privacy Officer of S.C Lorivas Solutions S.R.L, at: Bucharest, Surorilor street, no.30, 2nd floor, apartment 7, sector 1, Romania.
- You can dial us by phone: 0745.251.511